Thursday, August 21, 2014

BTS Teacher Week: When Thursday

After looking at so many posts that were linked on to Blog Hoppin', I have to say I am very jealous. Some teachers have "specials" EVERY DAY!!!! That's amazing! At my school, TK and Kindergarten are on a funny schedule. 1/2 of my class arrives at 8:20, while the other 1/2 comes at 9:20. We call them Early Birds and Later Gators. The Early Birds then go home at 12:45, and the Later Gators get to leave at 1:45. Because of our schedule, we get music every other week (for 30 minutes), and that is our only "special". I teach art to my own students, we do not get PE with the teacher, and we do not have a computer teacher at my school. We do get to go to the library every week for 30 minutes, but I have to stay with the students while we are there.

This is our weekly schedule...



No comments:

Post a Comment