Monday, July 14, 2014

Plan Book Love

I know it is only mid July, and I know what I am about to show you is a little on the pricey side, but I am in LOVE with my plan book. Three years ago I was given a plan book as a gift from a student as a end of the year gift. I know many of you are probably shaking your heads and saying "Wha, Wha, Whaaat? That is a terrible gift!" But you are wrong. This plan book is the Rolls Royce of teacher planners. The free Lakeshore plan book I had used for years prior does not hold a flame to my Erin Condren teacher planner.
Isn't it cute?!?!

Not only are there a ton of different covers to chose from, but you can also customize it with your name, school, grade, or whatever you want. The cover is a thick, durable, laminate. And the binding is made of a strong metal. 
 These are my books from the past two years (along with my new one). 


Inside of the planner, there are tabs for DATES (US holidays, important birthdays, etc.), ABSENT (a place to keep track of student absences), GRAPH (for your seating charts),  YEAR PLAN (long term planning), AUGUST - JULY (a two page monthly calendar), LESSONS (40 weeks for daily lesson planning), and CHECK LIST to keep track of assignments, etc.).


This is my August monthly calendar. where I can keep track of stuff I have to do, birthdays, and anything else I want. Do you see the cute stickers I made for peoples birthdays? Those can be made when you customize your planner. 

This is what the weekly lesson plan pages look like. 

This is what my first week of school looked like last year. 

Like I said before, I LOVE this planner. Even though the new school year is still 7 weeks away, I have already put in all of my dates and time. It is just too exciting not to. My planner came from ErinCondren.com. 



No comments:

Post a Comment