Monday, July 28, 2014

Counting the Days with 10 Frames

I will admit it right now, I am not good at keeping track of the days of school. Don't get me wrong, I am an expert at the end of the year countdown, but I have never been good at counting how many days we have been there. I tried adding die cuts to a number line, but that was just too hard for me. I had to climb on chairs, tables, over cabinets and boards just to reach. So since it was more of a pain than anything, I just didn't do it. Then, I saw somewhere along the way a teacher had been using 10 frames. What a brilliant idea! I took some time and created a product that can be put up on a bulletin board, wall, door, board, or really anywhere you can fit it. The circles (one for each day) come in picture sets of 10, and match the season/time of year.



If you would like to see more, you can find this product on my Teachers Pay Teachers store by clicking HERE. I hope you are as excited about this!

                                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment